Say hello to yellow
Our exceptional range of award winning yellow space awareness products have been carefully designed and tested in the UK.
They will keep your dog stylish and feeling comfortable whilst providing you with optimum control and confidence.
We quality check all our products before dispatch and offer a quality guarantee on all orders.
If your item gets damaged or isn’t up to scratch, we’ll replace or repair it – no questions asked!
All our profits are reinvested into the business to raise awareness for our anxious dogs.
I don’t make a penny from My Anxious Dog, and it’s staying that way!
What makes our anxious dog products different?
- Different warning messaging to suit all dogs needs, including keep away, anxious, do not touch and keep dogs away. They can be layered with different products to increase visibility.
- Messaging is embroidered on both sides rather than printed, so it doesn’t fade and can be seen from every angle.
- Our leads have padded handles and are strong & robust, so you feel secure and in control walking your anxious dog.
- Our leads have a d-ring so you can attach a lead slip for extra visibility or a treat dispenser for easy access.
- Our products are machine washable, so you can keep them looking good as new for the long-haul.
- We quality check all our products before dispatch and offer a quality guarantee on all orders. If your item gets damaged or isn’t up to scratch, we’ll replace or repair it – no questions asked!
WHAT IS #DOGSINYELLOW DAY?
Dogs In Yellow day takes place on March 20th and it’s held to raise awareness of anxiety in dogs.
The more people know that a dog wearing yellow needs space, the less stressful life becomes for anxious dogs and their humans. A dog might be wearing yellow for a number of reasons. They could be reactive, fearful, elderly or recovering from an accident, illness or operation. The last thing they need is to be approached or jumped on by other dogs who wants to play. By helping #DogsInYellow trend on the day, you can educate pet parents and improve the lives of anxious dogs.
Want to know more about the day or to arrange an interview? Contact Sarah on email or by phone if you’d like to learn more.
The colour yellow was chosen for its visabilty and universal recognition as a cautionary colour. It’s easily noticeable in various lightening conditions and stands out against different backgrounds. Yellow is commonly associated with caution and warning signs, making it a natural choice to signal that a dog requires space and should not be approached.
Learn more about the colour and why yellow matters in our video below
Very helpful in getting the right size for my dog, and accommodating in getting the exchange for me in good time.
I honestly couldn’t recommend the harnesses more, they’re lightweight so fine for hot weather & stand out well so everyone gave my dog the appropriate space and understanding she wasn’t getting before.
There really is no shame in getting your dog a yellow harness or lead!
I bought a harness for my Labrador. It is very good quality, lovely soft comfortable material.
We are both really happy
I would highly recommend My Anxious dog’s for their harnesses!
We were unsure which one to go for, they sent us several to try on and see which one would fit best and most comfortable.
Very helpful and quick service!
Since having going out on walks with his new harness it’s made others aware of how anxious our boy is and they have gave us space.
Again thank you for our harness.
I absolutely love the dual clip harness for my golden!
He’s a very nervous, can be reactive dog and this has saved our summer dog walks such good quality & Toby seems very comfortable!